ATTEND THE FIRST EVER REENTRY COURT TRAINING
LEARN HOW REENTRY COURTS REDUCE RECIDIVISM AND CUT COSTS
DID YOU KNOW THAT:
One in every one hundred American adults are incarcerated in prison or jail.
Over the past twenty years the cost of imprisonment has increased 4x to $44 Billion.
Sixty Percent of all inmates are arrested within 3 years of being released from custody.
People are coming to the realization that an ex-offenders reentry into the community must be a systemic problem-solving process if it is to lead to non criminal lifestyles. States are seeking to structure those systems. Reentry courts provide that structure.
NADCP is proud to present a full day comprehensive “skills-based” training and interactive workshop focused on the new and evolving Reentry Court field.
Led by NADCP’s founding President Judge Jeff Tauber (ret.) and taught by experienced Reentry professionals from across the nation, this full day hands-on workshop will provide you with the information and tools to develop a Reentry Court in your jurisdiction.
You will come away with:
- A grounding in the conceptual and legal history of Reentry courts
- A review of existing and planned Reentry court programs nationwide
- An understanding of the structural framework for Reentry Courts
- A step-by-step analysis of Reentry court system components
- An understanding of both prison and jail based models
- How to adapt existing drug courts to provide a reentry court function
- How to get your policy makers and funders to make a commitment
This training is perfect for your entire team!